Reiki is a Japanese form of healing which connects divine knowledge (Rei) to the life force energy (Ki). This practice is a form of holistic spiritual healing that promotes overall health on all levels – body, mind and spirit.
Reiki has many benefits, though the experiences for each person is unique to them. Some of the many benefits one might expect from a session include:
- Reduced stress & anxiety
- Increased sense of well-being
- Accelerated healing
- Pain relief
- Improved sleep
- Increased creativity
- Improved emotional state
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Rejuvenated body & soul
- Detoxification aid
- Balanced physical, emotional, spiritual and mental
- Reduced side effects of chemotherapy
- Spiritual growth aid
- Lowered blood pressure
- Increased ability to handle life’s challenges with calmness & clarity
- and so much more …
Reiki is administered by “laying on hands”, and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. This practice is a form of holistic spiritual healing. This type of hands on healing assists in bringing the mind and body back into balance and can assist in relieving stress, anxiety, and pain.
A skilled Reiki practitioner is intuitively guided to detect physical and emotional imbalances. The use of additional healing modalities may be incorporated in a session, including meditation, crystal healing, aromatherapy, or sound therapy, to name a few. A practitioner trained at levels 2, 3 and master (those who teach and train others) can heal over distance and across time.
I offer distance sessions worldwide and local, in-person sessions for those in the Atlanta area. If you’d like to discuss or ask questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key tips for self care after your treatment:
- Be gentle with yourself! Your body is working hard healing itself
- Drink plenty of water for the next 48 hours (at least 64 oz per day)
- Your body will be detoxing, so you may notice symptoms arise
- You may feel tired, so allow time to rest
- Practice good general self-care
- Follow any special instructions given by your practitioner
DISCLAIMER – The services provided are not medical or psychiatric treatments, are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions, and should not be used as a replacement for treatment of disease or illness as provided by a licensed medical practitioner. Please consult your healthcare provider if you have any medical concerns or questions.