The terms “I,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Highborn Alchemy. The terms “user(s),” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, clients, and any other users of this site.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, visiting the site, registering on the site, placing an order, subscribing to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, and/or payment information. We will collect this information only if users voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or operating system and technical information about a users means of connecting to and operating our site.
Web Browser Cookies
highbornalchemy.com uses affiliate links. Making a purchase through an affiliate link means I will be compensated for referring you. Rest assured that I only use affiliate links for products and services that I would 100% recommend regardless of whether or not I was receiving said compensation. Any opinions expressed in association with these products and services are completely my own personal and honest opinions. I do not recommend or link to any products that I would not personally use myself, so any affiliate links you come across are 100% Alchemist approved.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How We Use Collected Information
Highborn Alchemy may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service (example: shipping).
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our newsletter, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the user may contact us via our site.
How We Protect Your Information
We utilize appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licencors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We have the discretion to update our policy at any time.